Domination Has Arrived To KillzoneBy Stefan Satchkov on 17-Apr-2014 16:38:45
You voted on it and we heard you. The 24 Player Domination addition has arrived to Killzone and its live now.
Following King of the Hill last week, we asked what the community would like to see next. We opened up a poll and 24 Player Domination came out on top with 45,12% of the votes.
The goal of the game is to capture and hold the three points for as long as you can in order to win the match. Set up a defensive line or attack the opposition with force to break their defense – all choices that have to be made during a thrilling battle.
Brace yourself, because domination will be frantic and fast paced.
24 player Domination features:
- Time Limit – Each round lasts 15 minutes.
- Respawn Time – Shorter respawn time means fiercer battle. In order to accommodate that we have decreased the limit from 10 to 5 seconds.
- Point Limit – The point limit to win a round has been increased from 100 to 250.
- Number of Players – The 24 player battles are returning, making the Domination even more competitive.
- Win Condition – Team that scores 250 points wins or the team with the most points after 15 minutes.
The 24 Player Domination is already live here. Jump on and test your skills. There are two teams facing each other, but only one can dominate!
24 Player Domination will feature all maps, new maps can be downloaded from the PlayStation Store for free. They will be highlighted in your multiplayer home screen for easy access.
KZ2, KZ3 sites no longer availableBy Victor Zuylen
Double Discount, Double ValorBy Victor Zuylen
Player Voice Shutting DownBy Victor Zuylen
Killzone Visual Design BookBy Victor Zuylen
Killzone Shadow Fall Second AnniversaryBy Victor Zuylen
Shadow Fall 2nd Anniversary TournamentBy Lucas Lodi
Killzone Community League Kicks OffBy Victor Zuylen
Double Valor Kingsday WeekendBy Vincent Doornekamp
Submit your Killzone clips for the Community SpotlightBy Vincent Doornekamp
Hunt for Collectibles during Easter!By Vincent Doornekamp