New Changes To ChallengesBy Stefan Satchkov on 23-Apr-2014 14:34:35
Based on feedback from the community we made changes to the requirements needed to complete some challenges.
We realized that completing some challenges might be too difficult for most of the players. With the release of the next patch we will tweak the following:
- Supply Box Assists – reduced the number of assists needed
- Supply Box Destroy – reduced the number of boxes needed to be destroyed
- Game Draws – reduced the number of game draws
- Buddy Drone Kills – reduced the number of buddy drone kills
- Cloak Kills – reduced the number of cloak kills
For more information on the changes, please read here.
We are aware that some players have already completed the challenges. We salute you for your impressive skills!
KZ2, KZ3 sites no longer availableBy Victor Zuylen
Double Discount, Double ValorBy Victor Zuylen
Player Voice Shutting DownBy Victor Zuylen
Killzone Visual Design BookBy Victor Zuylen
Killzone Shadow Fall Second AnniversaryBy Victor Zuylen
Shadow Fall 2nd Anniversary TournamentBy Lucas Lodi
Killzone Community League Kicks OffBy Victor Zuylen
Double Valor Kingsday WeekendBy Vincent Doornekamp
Submit your Killzone clips for the Community SpotlightBy Vincent Doornekamp
Hunt for Collectibles during Easter!By Vincent Doornekamp